they are no longer a problem for the United States

Lueko Willms Lueko.Willms at t-online.de
Sat May 17 00:27:26 MDT 2003

> # Subject: Re: they are no longer a problem for the United States
> # From: "James Daly" <james.irldaly at ntlworld.com>
> # Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:03:28 +0100
  on the web at http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/msg30641.html

  still on Ricardo Alarcón's April 29 article on one aspect of the US
president's "State of the Union" speech of January 28, boasting
extralegal killings by US forces around the world:

> My question about the lack of response was badly phrased -- I meant
> liberal and left response after the speech.

   Ricardo Alarcon said in his article that this passage of the
speech went unnoticed except for one magazine, whose name he did not
mention.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main