Pepe Rodríguez (to Lueko W.)

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Mon May 19 05:08:36 MDT 2003

Yes, the same one who is benefited by the hate of Paramo and
similars. This would be enough to support Rodríguez.

I want to be clear on this: Rodríguez is NOT a guy of my liking. His
practices are the opposite, on many respects, to what I consider good
union practice. But he has defended the auto workers well, during a
very hard moment of our national life, and he was imprisoned by the
1976 dictatorship.

What I need is the material that circulated on the lists some four or
five years ago, where the _actual and basic_ responsibles were
earmarked. And they were not the union leaders, but the imperialist
managers. Some of them, I remember, children of emigrated Nazis.

As to Paramo's hatred against Rodríguez, I would prefer list members
to be spared that crap. We are facing an imperialist strategy to
demonize the MNyP, the same strategy that demonized Milosevic or
Saddam not because of their sins but because of their virtues.

If you add your help to that strategy, then you are a part of the
imperialist camp. Which, for me, is no surprise at all coming from
the "Left" in Argentina who, at best, keep most of their time
spitting to the sky.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822