Subject: UK state: Northern Ireland

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Tue May 20 12:12:09 MDT 2003

I would  think it is almost certainly another, more recent conflict
that has helped push the British elite over the edge with respect to
its dirty war tactics in Ireland. I refer, of course, to the Iraq
war, and the fissures and strains it has created within the British
ruling class.

Mike

--
Michael Friedman
Ph.D. Candidate in Ecology, Evolutionary Biology and Behavior

Molecular Laboratory
Department of Invertebrate Zoology
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street