The truth about Hitler?

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Tue May 20 12:38:40 MDT 2003

Frankly, this debate amazes me as being funny. Johannes countinues to say
that Jews (for obvious reasons) were opposed to Hitler.

>From what I read, nobody on the list, including Henry, argued otherwise.
Henry was talking about "some" Jews who cut a deal with Hitler. Zionist-Nazi
deal is a well known fact in history. As in every ethnic group, there were
betrayers among Jews too.

What is so big deal about exposing this? are we "bordering" the charge of
anti-semitism again..?:-))

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Ph.D. Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the
question and the only solution is to negate the question."
Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money"