Louis Proyect: The truth about Hitler?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue May 20 14:09:55 MDT 2003

David Quarter wrote:
> http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/06money.htm#Germany
>
> You will find a section about the Jewish presence in the German
> steel and chemical industry when you scroll down the link. I didn't
> notice anything about automobiles, however.

What kind of fucking idiot are you? You are on a Marxism list and you
puke up the undigested muck of a website called jewishtribalreview.org?
You cite a chapter from a book about the Jewish steel bourgeoisie that
also contains the following garbage:

 >>Wherever Jews lived in their diaspora, there were similar
perspectives about them in the traditions of surrounding peoples:

*  "A real Jew will never pause to eat till he has cheated you. (Serbian)
*   "The Jew cheats even when praying." (Czech)
*   "A real Jew will get gold out of straw." (Spanish)
*   "So many Jews, so many thieves."  (German)
*   "A bankrupt Jew searches his own accounts." (Greek)<<

That has a section titled "Jews at the helm of ostensibly non-Jewish
organizations", which fingers Jared Israel as well as George Soros.

If you ever even crosspost material like this again, you are out of here.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org