The truth about Hitler?

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Wed May 21 06:31:58 MDT 2003

Johannes said:

> Not many, not some, not a few, but 'The German Jews'.
> Additionally, there is some difference between 'to cut a deal' and 'to
> support'.

As I read Henry above, he means some jews, "particulary" the rich and the
intellectual.  Why can't it not be possible for them to take advantage of
their class position? Some right wing zionists thought giving Hitler a voice
would givem them a state--Palestine. Basically, you are changing the meaning
here.

> Furthermore, I do not think the debate is funny at all. Henry could not
give
> any evidence at all for his claim,

well, what about the book that claims that there were soldiers of jewish
descent
in the german military. is this also a fake?

the bottom line is you can't support your claim with a counter evidence that
some were not connected "at all". Marxist analysis requires analysis of
along what class lines some supported Hitler (even though few) while the
rest did not. You have provided none.

>Furthermore, I do not think the debate is funny at all. Henry could not
give
any evidence at all for his claim, instead others come up with crossposts
from openly anti-semitc sites

Nonsense, as always. This was posted before David posted from that crapy,
openly anti-semitic web site. Irrelevant.

Frankly, the last thing I want to discuss is anti-semitism on the list, when
the Israeli apartheid state is killing Palestinians one by one. You have to
be able to discuss this topic without any demagogic charge of anti-semitism.
But as always you can't.

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Ph.D. Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the
question and the only solution is to negate the question."
Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money"