The truth about Hitler?, Part II

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 08:54:46 MDT 2003

Ken wrote:

>Eli Stephens, to think you caused all this. You troublemaker.

Indeed. Dare I try to return this discussion to its origin and ask for
people's reaction to the historical accuracy of Part II of the movie?
And PLEASE don't suggest reading a two-volume tome on the
subject! I mean, I'm sure it's a fine idea, but until I get around to
that I really am interested to know what knowledgeable people
thought about the movie, both in its commissions and omissions.