Samir Amin on the Historical Roots of U.S. Fascism

illonph illonph at pacbell.net
Wed May 21 09:45:05 MDT 2003

Although we might not be a fascist society at this moment, we could also
easily liken our situation to Germany in the period after Hitler was
elected, especially if you are paying attention to the Anti-terrorist
Information Centers and the neighborhood anti-terrorist watch teams that are
being developed throughout the country.

Paul H. Dillon