The truth about Hitler?

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Wed May 21 09:55:43 MDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craven, Jim" <jcraven at clark.edu>
To: <marxism at lists.panix.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 11:40 AM
Subject: RE: The truth about Hitler?

> Johannes wrote:
>
> Jim wrote:
>

> > I think explicit support by elements of the German Jewish bourgeoisie
> > was limited and largely covert.
>
> Yeah, because it was all a secret Jewish conspiracy no documents can be
> found today. I have a word in my dictionary for people who argue like
this.

> Response Jim C: What would that word be? Are you suggesting that I am an
> anti-Semite or someone arguing "Jewish Conspiracies?" I only argue that
> among elements of the German Jewish Bourgeoisie, many of whom had been
> highly assimilated--and were proud of it--and some of whom had been in the
> German military, they were far more class conscious than conscious of any
> "Jewishness"

This is not the first time Johannes Schneider is accusing comrades with his
incomprehensible charges. He accused Mark for making anti-semitic claims
once. I don't think this secretarian person deserves to be on the list,
anyhow.

But leaving aside real anti-semitics like David who give opportunity to
people like Schneier to raise their charges, like Sharon does with respect
to "terrorists" (so called) , I think the best thing to do is to ignore this
person. Trash box is the quickest solution.

and don't even try to prove yourself, Jim.

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Ph.D. Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the
question and the only solution is to negate the question."
Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money"