Nothing but Confusion (was: The truth about Hitler?)

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Wed May 21 11:07:20 MDT 2003

Luke wrote;

>   And please, for the sake of your academic carreer, not that "THE"
> is a a definite article meaning ALL, and not SOME. Let's talk about
> what people write, and not about what you think they should have
> written.

I think that your knowledge of definitive article is misguided and that I
*am* right. Do they teach English in Germany? Henry spefically wrote the
"rich" and the "intellectual", referring to those *within* the Zionist
movement. One should be blind not to see what he wrote.

The evidence is in the archives, not in what you think you beleive.

>Writing "THE jews have supported Hitler" is not the same as
> "there have been (some) Jews who have supported Hitler". If Henry Liu
> meant something else than what he wrote, let HIM explain what he
> meant, but don't impute on him what you would have meant. Henry Liu
> reapeated several times explicitly that he was speaking about support
> given to the Nazi party BEFORE its taking of power.

why should someone waste his or her time abour something that is so obvious?

Since I am too busy, I expect people not to comment on post that include me.

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Ph.D. Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the
question and the only solution is to negate the question."
Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money"