Rigg's book and other charges

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Wed May 21 12:56:08 MDT 2003

Just to establish the record, Johannes said that Zionism was a minor trend
among German Jews and that Rigg's book made no references to Zionism at all.
But has Johannes even bothered to check the index of the book? Why not
double check your sources before driving conclusions?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0700611789/ref=lib_dp_TFCV/002-5248032-8343229?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader#reader-link

According to index, there are at least two references to Zionism in Rigg's
book (page 8 and 51), including a statement by an early advocate of Zionism
in 1862.

Regarding the Havara agreement, there is no information in excerpts. When I
was discussing this, I mistakenly thought that Henry's post that provided
the link was already an excerpt from the book. So I want to clear the
confusion on this issue.

Anyhow, the evidence from Arendt and other authors  establishes the record
about the zionist federation of germany.

Leaving aside David issue, any charge of anti-semitism directed (or implied)
at some comrades here can be the most stupid and secterian threath on this
list.

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Ph.D. Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the
question and the only solution is to negate the question."
Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money"