Rockford and Rockford College

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 13:13:33 MDT 2003

In the community context of Rockford, Illinois which, while it includes many
good people is also heavily Birchy, Rockford College became increasingly
conservative [in a most non-libertarian way, among other things]  as the
'60s progressed -- and has never recovered.  I'm not surprised at Mr Hedges'
ugly experience.

Hunter Gray  [Hunterbear]
www.hunterbear.org
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´