The Hitler thread

Craven, Jim jcraven at clark.edu
Wed May 21 17:47:04 MDT 2003

Kenneth Campbell wrote:

WINNER OF THE MOST POMPOUS SIG OF THE YEAR GOES TO...

(I am in the running every year... I try so much... but they deny me because
I am Canadian)

[Envelope please]

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Ph.D. Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy University at
Albany, S.U.N.Y. 135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
"Frequently the only possible answer is a critique of the question and the
only solution is to negate the question." Grundrisse, "The Chapter on Money"

(NOTE TO SELF: Kids should not attend SUNY... )

Comment (Jim C) What is this provocation and snotty remark about exactly?
This is the kind of shit that can only cause list implosion; it is unfair
and an infantile an hominem provocation.

Please get real, deal with real issues/struggles in the real world faced by
real people or make bandwith for those who are.

Jim C