Ken Campbell

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed May 21 17:57:25 MDT 2003

>Nonsense.
>
>You advertise in neon, you take the results.
>
>You know that, sir.
>
>Ken.
>
>--
>People were once ordered to believe that the Earth did
>not go around the Sun. Was Galileo refuted by this?
>           -- Karl Marx

I am afraid that Ken has not figured out the ecology of the Marxism list,
which is not the wild and wacky playground that the Spoons Collective ran.
I pay for it out of my own pocket and I will not tolerate a waste of
bandwidth about how somebody signs their posts. I have already implored him
privately not to get into personalized hassles with people, but I don't
think that it ever sank in. So-long, Ken.