The Matrix Redux (cont'd)

illonph illonph at pacbell.net
Sun May 25 12:14:44 MDT 2003

I find the predominant attitude toward discussing Zizek, i.e., it's a total
waste of time and theoretical hogwash to boot, disturbingly absent from the
thread matrix 2 has inspired, and if I didn't have Zizek's theory of
ideology to account for it, I'd be downright bamboozled and buffaloed.

Paul H. Dillon