Samir Amin on the Historical Roots of U.S. Fascism

Charles Brown BrownBingb at aol.com
Sun May 25 13:31:07 MDT 2003

From: "illonph" <illonph at pacbell.net>
Subject: Re:
Although we might not be a fascist society at this moment, we could also
easily liken our situation to Germany in the period after Hitler was
elected, especially if you are paying attention to the Anti-terrorist
Information Centers and the neighborhood anti-terrorist watch teams that are
being developed throughout the country.

Paul H. Dillon

^^^^^^^^
CB: Proto-fascist. If you wait until fullblown fascism to raise a special
resistance, it's too late. Also, the U.S. foreign policy is fully fascist.

^^^^^