The Guardian's Evidence

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Nov 2 09:02:14 MST 2003

Please read what does the _Guardian_ pen understand as "capitalism":

El Domingo 2 de Noviembre de 2003 a las 9:36,
John M Cox dijo sobre Putin vs. Russian capitalism? (Guardian) que:

> Gazprom is largely out of bounds for foreign investors,
> despite being the world's biggest gas company.

That is, ":capitalism" means _imperialists' capitalism_, in the same
way that "democracy" means _imperialist countries' democracies_.

I am beginning to believe that Putin is trying to reproduce, in a
way, the move of Chávez in Venezuela: so that we are oil-exporting
countries, and oil is a strategic commodity? Then, let us
industrialize the country on the rents of this foreign trade.

I see it an easier thing to do for Russia than for Venezuela, BTW.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822