Five Israelis

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at resist.ca
Mon Nov 3 21:12:01 MST 2003

------------------------------

>Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:43:27 -0500
>From: Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan <wenhuadageming+AEA-comcast.net>
>Subject: "Five Israelli Spies" story: anti-semitic conspiracy talk?

As Chomsky said, it is no more anti-Semitic to challenge Israel than
anti-Italian to challenge Italian repression.

This story came out fairly early on, i.e. in the first week after the
bombings, but is probably becoming part of the 'mainstream' as it was
well put recently: the official story on 9-11 can be called into
question now that the official story on Iraq has been proven false.

That, and there are a million other corroborating bits and pieces to
suggest very clear foreknowledge.

However, why these things come to light now is a better question to ask:
What is it that makes the previously unaskable q's askable now? Answer:
there is a good chance that the silent administration-- I would suggest
that consolidated their power with the acts of 911-- has decided that
Bush, used to launch their wars has now outlived his usefulness and will
be called into question from here on in, and likely they want to put a
Democrat in power in 2004.

That decision from these people (who I am not suggesting act on
something other than their class interests or outside of it) and a
diebold machine gets you a Dean presidency, or perhaps more likely, a
Wesley Clark one.

Macdonald