[Fwd: Response to Amnesty Int. ban of The Revolution Will Not Be Televised]

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at resist.ca
Wed Nov 5 13:53:54 MST 2003

comrades and friends, the email address is below (Don Wright's phone is
already jammed with messages :-))

Help us with phone calls if that's within your means, to the Vancouver
local Phone- (604) 294-5160
Fax- (604) 294-5130
E-mail - pro+AEA-amnesty.ca
<http://by2fd.bay2.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?mailto=1+ACY-msg=MSG1068013826.140+ACY-start=1752411+ACY-len=23613+ACY-src=+ACY-type=x+ACY-to=pro+ACU-40amnesty+ACU-2eca+ACY-cc=+ACY-bcc=+ACY-subject=+ACY-body=+ACY-curmbox=F000000001+ACY-a=de4b2c1df457d18157f7108c504ae283>

Anything is of help. Censorship from AI-- for any +ACo-stated+ACo- reason will
not be tolerated.