(fwd from William Bowles) Iraq: Rhetoric versus Reality

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Nov 7 07:19:55 MST 2003

Ah, Bill Bowles. I wondered whatever happened to him. He was a Tecnica
volunteer who worked with the ANC. Worked in desktop publishing in NYC;
from England originally. Got into a nasty tiff with another volunteer
working with the ANC who had been a long-time member of the CPUSA. Ah,
those were the days...

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org