(fwd from WIVL) Press Alert on the pending Anti-Terror Legislation

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Mon Nov 10 09:45:04 MST 2003

In a clear bid to destabilise the resistance to the 'Anti-Terror Bill'
the government has brought forward the date on which the ATB comes
before parliament. This shows the indecent haste with which the
government is undemocratically ushering in a police state in SA. The new
date is the 19th November. This has strengthened our resolve to redouble
our efforts against this attack on the working class. We call on the
entire community and the working class in particular to rally to the
call to oppose the ATB and to join the daily pickets outsude parliament
as well as the mass picket outside parliament on the 19th November.

For further information ph
0822020617
or 0834895349
Anti-War Coalition