Al Gore on Guantanamo

Roger Baker rabaker at cox-internet.com
Tue Nov 11 18:55:35 MST 2003

<<It is no accident that our Constitution requires in criminal prosecutions
"speedy and public trial." The principles of liberty and the accountability
of government, at the heart of what makes America unique, require no less.
The Bush Administration's treatment of American citizens it calls "enemy
combatants" is nothing short of un-American. "

What a courageous man, this Al Gore is!     No doubt it is going to be hard
for the electorialist Greens to mount a presidential campaign ahead, if the
Democratic Party continues with such fiery rhetoric.
<<Tony

Right Tony, Al Gore is one firey guy--what a brave man. I especially liked
his non-analysis of the "War on Terror,"
and his praise of the Isreali supreme court for choosing democracy in its
struggle against the Palestinians, although it leaves them struggling with
one hand tied behind the back.  Those Isrealis have established a democracy
we would all do well to emulate.

Roger