forward on doug henwood

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx
Wed Nov 12 11:51:40 MST 2003

> > Getting out of the closet?  Oh Dim's out of the closet all right, and
> smack
> > dab in the living room of the Democratic Party.

hey, why not vote for a democrat with a southern accent??. kehh..or anybody
except Mr. Lieberman??-:)))

anyhow, why are we "wasting" our time speculating about henwood? is he a
"big" name? NO-- not even within the mainstream..

frankly, i have not seen a major scholary reference to him. nor an article
in any academic/left-wing journal.

let's not confuse pop journalism with serious scholarship..

there are other people worthy of discusssion..

let's move on..

Xxxx A. Xxxxxx
Doctoral Candidate
University at Albany, S.U.N.Y.
Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy
Department of Political Science
Milne Hall, 135 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
xxxx.xxxxxx at xxxxxxx.xxx