Doonesbury

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Sat Nov 15 17:58:57 MST 2003

Tony Abdo writes, criticizing Adam's alleged monomaniacal focus on the
Green Party:

>>In short, stop working "within" and start working "on".    And that
"on" should be the antiwar movement.<<

I don't know where you've gotten this idea there is a "solidarity
groupthink." I wish we were more politically coherent, but in fact we're
not.

As for the Greens, Adam is by far the most skeptical Soli member in
these parts about the Greens. Urging him to stop working within the
greens and focus instead on the antiwar movement is like telling a whale
to get off dry land and into the water. Quite unnecessary, I assure you.

José