Marxism list and google

Chris Brady cdbrady at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 15 22:47:49 MST 2003

Oh, I’m sorry Joanne.  I should have written “some lurkers” and didn’t
mean to imply that all readers who don’t write in to the list are scared
to.  I apologize.  Rest assured, I feel the way you do in some areas of
theoretical discussion on this list.  I am grateful when the more
intellectually sophisticated contributions are written in an accessible
manner so that my understanding can be expanded.  Actually, I think that
is the obligation of Marxists, to be comprehendible as well as
comprehensive.