The Revolution will not be Televised

Donna Stainsby dstainsby at telus.net
Sun Nov 16 11:35:11 MST 2003

(re-sent in plain text)

For David McDonald
I've copied part of the answer I received  to the same question you asked.

"If you wish to obtain a personal screening copy, you would need to
contact the filmmaker directly in Ireland - he is also the distributor.
His name is David Power and his email address is:  powerpix at iol.ie
(also - you can ask him about the possibility of / or timing of a video
release.) ALso try a search on the web for video sales (for instance
Amazon.com sells a lot of DVD & VHSs)."

Donna Stainsby

"Freedom of the press belongs to those who own one."