Arnold remembers the Soviet Tanks

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 06:54:05 MST 2003

AP:
"Perhaps some think this is fanciful or poetic, but to an immigrant like me,
who, as a boy, saw Soviet tanks rolling through the streets of Austria, to
someone like me who came here with absolutely nothing and gained absolutely
everything, it is not fanciful to see this state as a golden dream,"
Schwarzenegger said as he officially took the helm of the nation's most
populous state and the world's sixth-largest economy.

Losing WWII was no fun, I'm sure....

LPa