reassurances over Bush's UK visit

T.Hartin t.hartin at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 08:24:32 MST 2003

Great.. we will have the british legal system to speak on behalf of our corpses.
I think I might try not to make any sudden moves on the marches this week.

Anecdotally... it looks like being a big one... not as big as Feb 15...
but more activity then I saw in the lead up to many 100,000 strong marches

cheers,
Tony