Religion/Luxemburg

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 23:20:18 MST 2003

In a message dated 11/18/03 5:29:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jgperez at netzero.net writes:

>In the particular post Melvin quoted it played no ideological role, it
just struck me the post I was answering was spouting off all sorts of
leftist references but was quite rightist in content in defending
Christianity and European "civilization" of all things. Throwing various
things the original poster referred to back at him was just a rhetorical
device, to the effect of "stop hiding behind empty phrases we see right
through you."

José<

Thanks.

I simply did not understand what was being said or the logic of the
conversation in the first place. I had no opinion.

Melvin P.