Marxism list and google

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Nov 19 12:27:58 MST 2003

ar168 at canada.com wrote:

>  Is there anyway concerned individuals could request
> that occurances of their last names be deleted from the
> Marxism archives or is that far too much work?

This is far too much work. We have had such requests in the past and
only acted on them when threatened by Ken Campbell that he would
complain to Hans Ehrbar's employers. We now send out explicit warnings
about this issue to all new subscribers, but we cannot go backwards in
time to rectify the problem. Furthermore, we don't even have access to
mail-archive.com where one set of archives is maintained.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org