Spiked-online's new friends

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at virgin.net
Thu Nov 20 15:55:27 MST 2003

Re Spiked and their new pals Hill and Knowlton. As a former supporter of the
Revolutionary Communist Party, I'm hardly surprised at this. They'll go with
anybody, so it seems, these days. The question is: Who's listening to them?
An interesting exercise to while away idle hours is to take some names from
the Spiked web-site, do a Google search, and find for what corporations and
think-tanks they've been working. We're talking about Big Oil here, that
sort of thing.

Paul F