Two interesting quotes from the events in Britain

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:55:00 MST 2003

"Speaking after the shows by children from the Shakespeare Schools Festival,
[Laura Bush] said: 'We haven't seen that many protests. But we have seen
many American flags and people welcoming us.'

Gee, I just can't imagine WHY she hasn't seen that many protests.

More:
http://lefti.blogspot.com/2003_11_01_lefti_archive.html#106943576442416111

And during CNN coverage of the big demo, reporter tried to bait one of the
marchers with the bombings in Turkey. The marcher cleverly parried the shot
back, noting that such things were the direct result of the invasion of
Iraq, and described it as an "own goal." Well done, lad.

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline?  The classic country stars are
always singing on MSN Radio Plus.  Try one month free!