[Marxism] welcome to new server

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sat Nov 22 14:46:16 MST 2003

I'm 90% done moving things over to the new list server at Hans'
place. Still waiting to put the web based subscription in place.

Many of you will shortly receive a welcome from MailMan, which is the
software running the list. I'll explain in more detail later on this
weekend what are all the new options. In the meantime, i am busy
making sure the transition goes smoothly.

Panix is running very slowly for the last 12 hours. You might see this
post before older stuff from Panix arrives from Saturday
morning. Eventually within a few hours Panix should clear out and Utah
will be the only source of further posts (with one caveat i will
explain later)

You can start posting again, in case you've stopped. The new address
is:

   marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu

Les Schaffer