[Marxism] Re.: Finally Got The News

Chris Brady cdbrady at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 22 16:56:21 MST 2003

[ This post was forwarded from the old Panix account. Please make a
note of the new address for marxmail submission:
   marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu       ]
I wish there was something like NetFlix for red films/videos/DVDs.
I wanted to show portions of The Battle of Chile, but it costs too much,
and is very hard to find in libraries.  A comprehensive lending library
of sorts that would provide audio/visuals at a cost on a similar level
as the commercially available dreck would actually provide political
input alternatives.