[Marxism] Mine Mill -- my substantial essay

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 15:30:07 MST 2003

I posted several days ago on the legendary International Union of Mine Mill
and
Smelter Workers. This has led to a number of inquiries about the nature of
this once-great, now gone hardfighting outfit.  Here is a link to my long
and detailed review essay in Labor History of Mike Solski's fine book, Mine
Mill,  Although the book's primary focus is on the Canadian section of Mine
Mill , there is much on the US situation as well.  [Same international
union.]  [These pages might take a moment or two to load but they get there
pretty damn fast.]  Hunterbear

Here's the link.  http://www.hunterbear.org/jrs.htm

JRS/HG Review/Essay of Mine Mill:  The History of the International   Union
of Mine, Mill and Smelter Workers in Canada -- Since 1895  [Mike Solski and
John Smaller] LABOR HISTORY, FALL 1986

Hunter Gray  [Hunterbear]
www.hunterbear.org
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´