FDI

Nicholas Siemensma nsiemensma at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 1 04:17:40 MDT 2003

David Schanoes wrote:
> Now, as a classicist, I must insist that capital
> does not exist separate and
> apart from the class relations that created capital,
> so that when somebody
> is bemoaning a "shortage" of capital, that means
> bemoaning a shortage of
> capitalists.

This isn't classical, it's neoclassical.  Which is the
productive class?  And does your theory mean that the
bourgeoisie grows along with the vaunted problem of
overproduction?  That doesn't seem theoretically
consistent or historically (or even anecdotally) true.

Nick

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search