Perez thunders on another Gould response part1

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Mon Sep 1 22:28:52 MDT 2003

At 01:19 PM 2/09/2003 +1000, you wrote:
>PEREZ  THUNDERS  ON  AND  THROWS  EVEN  MORE  UNPLEASANT  ABUSE.   PEREZ
>AND  OTHERS  ADOPT  POSITIONS  EVEN  MORE  UNTENABLE,  FROM  A  MARXIST
>POINT  OF  VIEW.
>

>I deeply and viscerally object to being labelled a scab because of a
>difference of opinion with the excited Jose Perez. I object even more to
>Gary McLennan labelling me a scab, by mealy mouthed inference, when he
>refers, in a fulsome way, to what a wonderful post Perez's was. At least the
>vituperative Perez said it up front. He didn't shelter behind someone else,
>like McLennan.

Listen Gould.  If I wanted to call you a scab I would.  I am not mealy
mouthed.  And let me prove it  right now - you are a silly old bistard who
has been in the Australian Labor Party for so long that you have shite for
brains.

Your inability to analyze contemporary imperialism  is frankly
embarrassing.  The fact that you combine all this with the usual old fart
type pontificating is just that bit extra to bear. No bloody wonder the
Australian Left is so weak when it has the likes of you hanging around it
for years and years and years.

There is that strong enough for you?

Gary MacLennan