Paulsen gets in his two cents on another Gould response part1

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Sep 2 07:11:05 MDT 2003

I think Lou Pa. is right on the point.

If I was an Iraqi, I would simply ask Bob Gould "why do you believe
that your own intelligence as to the reactionary or revolutionary
character of Ba'athism or islamic religious groups is better than
Bush's intelligence on weapons of mass destruction"?

Labelling anything or anyone as more reactionary than imperialist
troops is a very harsh judgement, indeed!

Peronism was (and still is) associated with Fascism, not with
national liberation. Hordes of well meaning Leftists were thus taken
to support pro-imperialist regimes against the will of the
Argentinean population --and against the necessities of revolution!

Let us allow Iraqis to pass judgement on their own affairs. Nobody in
the West has a shred of right to olympically become the judge of the
political parties in those countries that the West has torn to
bleeding pieces.

This is Leninism ABC, methinks. But maybe I am wrong.

El Lunes 1 de Septiembre de 2003 a las 23:09,
LouPaulsen dijo sobre Re: Paulsen gets in his two cents o que:

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822