What is Workers World's opinion of Camejo?

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Wed Sep 3 06:36:04 MDT 2003

It would have been nice for WWP to give more than a one-sentence
statement about who they're going to vote for ... Does anyone know much
of anything about this CT Weber, apart from what can easily be located
through Google? (damn little, as it turns out).

Also, it seems to me quite rabidly sectarian to back Weber instead of
Camejo since Camejo has shown himself to be a much more effective
campaigner and succeeded in forcing even the national media to give him
(some) coverage. For that matter, why does the California P&F party
still exist? I would've thought people would pool efforts with the
Greens.

José