Keep your rage for your own bourgeoisie, Luko

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Sep 3 08:08:23 MDT 2003

El Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2003 a las 8:28,
Lueko.Willms at t-online.de dijo sobre Re: Paulsen gets in his two cents on another Goul que:

> # Subject: Re: home grown resistance
> # From: "Nestor Gorojovsky" <nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar>
> # Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:00:37 -0300
>
> > I would not be surprised if, within some years, many of those who are
>
> > now blasting Saddam for his past will be hailing him for his present.
>

>    ... then I really get furious.
>
>    Saddam Hussein and his murderous regime is the next to worst
> (after the US conquest) thing which hit the Iraqi nation; his main
> crime consisted and still consists in sabotaging the effective
> defense of the national sovereignty and independence of the Iraqi
> people, hidden behind a smokescreen of pompous rattling, best
> evidenced by the nonsense uttered by the former Minister of
> Information.

I am sorry for you, Lüko. I would have rather believed that you would
be furious only if your own people, the Germans, systematically opted
to support imperialist leaders.

And let us stop here. You have adopted an openly pro-imperialist
position, under the cover of "hatred of Saddam", in the same way that
many assumed an openly pro-imperialist position, under the cover of
"hatred of Milosevic".

It still doesn't make sense, to some minds, that there is NOTHING
worst than imperialist rule, and that if a "second worst" appears, in
the struggle against the "first worst" we should be very careful not
to alientate the "second worst".

Why, even Mao Tse Tung allied with Chiang Kai Shek against the
Japanese invasion of China. I guess Lüko would have been equally
incensed at such a betrayal. May I remind Lüko that Chiang murdered
thousands of communists in the repression of the Shanghai Commune in
1927?

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822