enjoy some political graffiti... or do your own?

Eric Blair eric at thinkerforum.com
Wed Sep 3 15:57:18 MDT 2003

It might not fit within the list, but perhaps a break from all of the iraq
discussion is in order.

I'm starting up a website called political graffiti, at
www.politicalgraffiti.net

The website, assuming plans don't change, will have a lot of pictures of
political graffiti which anyone can submit, and resources for graffiti
"artists" such as stencils, tactical information, suggestions for slogans,
as well as a weblog for stuff written by my people and I.

There are some photos up there now from graffiti I photographed while in
Europe and a couple miscellaneous ones as well.

Excuse my amateur photography.

enjoy.

blair