MESSAGE TO ERIC BLAIR AND ALL OTHER SUBSCRIBERS

Eric Blair eric at thinkerforum.com
Wed Sep 3 20:11:38 MDT 2003

> Comrade, there was no need to send the entirety of Jurriaan's >lengthy
message to the list with your 2 sentence reply. This is a
> waste of  bandwidth.

I'll have to sincerely apologize for taking up that extra 21 kb of
bandwidth.  I guess haste really does make waste. Won't happen again...
Comrade.

>We used to include a filter to guard against this, but it was
> taking up too much of Les's time to forward such messages to >the list.

If you or les need help automating this functionality I'd be glad to let you
guys look at some of the scripts I have which handle this nicely.

Blair.