Anyone know of any books on the Holocaust of the"left" in WWII ???

Book Worm bookworm297 at msn.com
Wed Sep 3 21:41:25 MDT 2003

[ converted from html ]

Hi,

I know that the US and European oligarchy installed and funded the
European fascists and Nazis to prevent a worker's (people's)
revolution in Europe and to attempt to overthrow the Soviet Union (
Comintern Pact). Public signatories were Japanese, Germany, and
Italy. 18 million Soviet civilians (carriers of Bolshevik virus aka
freedom from parasitsm virus), 4 million Soviet POWs, 6 million Polish
civilians, 1.4 million Yugoslavian civilians, .5 Rumanian civilians,
and "the left" (anyone for the working class) throughout the occupied
countries (which fell inexplicably fell one by one with minimal to no
resistance by the oligarch controlled governments....with no
collective security) and the left in Germany were murdered. (THe
oligarchic installed Japanese fascists murdered 10 million Chinese
civilians and the left throughout the islands that they
occupied). Jews were used as a demagogic scapegoat for the people's
hatred of the capitalist looting system but wer e not a target at the
upper echelons. (Not to say that many Jews were not killed due to the
demagogery but most were murdered for their left political beliefs
along with others independent of religion). The fascists have no
religion. Their denomination is the dollar.

We are taught fake history in the US particularly. The above real
holocaust is censored because even dumb sheep would catch on and be
outraged (as I was and am since I learned the truth). Anyone know of
any books or articles. I know that they are censored. This is
particularly what the McCarthy era was about and why the Iron Curtain
fell on the West (not the Soviet Union where the truth as usual helped
their cause).

BJP

Why of course the people don't want war... Naturally... That is
understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who
determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the
people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or
a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the
people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is
easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger. It works the same in any country.  --Hermann
Goering, Adolf Hitler's Deputy Chief