Oct. 25 unity statement from A.N.S.W.E.R. & UFPJ

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 12:21:30 MDT 2003

This is, of course, a good thing. However, I note that it has now been a
week or more since this was originally announced. The UfPJ  website now has
a copy of this press release in the upper right of its home page, but in the
central portion of their home page, where they promote important upcoming
activities, Oct. 25 is conspicuously absent, as it is if you click on the
"Calls to Action" link. Given the fact that the web page HAS been updated to
show the press release, I can no longer attribute this situation to the web
lagging behind events. I hate to think that this reflects on their level of
commitment to Oct. 25, but my suspicion is certainly that it does, so to me,
it would appear that anyone with "influence" in UfPJ needs to CONTINUE
exerting pressure on them to make this a substantial commitment and not just
a paper one.

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es