CP of Turkey: TKP Bulletin No: 36

Sabri Oncu soncu at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 5 14:40:36 MDT 2003

> Well, that's a bit harsh. I don't know any TKP people, all my
> Turkish  friends here are from other left groups (Revolutionary
> Path and Revolutionary Left). But perhaps I can see in this
> the hard factional division which cripples the Turkish left?
>
> Ben C

Surely!

Indeed, I would even claim that I am the only leftist in my country, the
rest are by no means leftists.

Of course, I am just role playing, pretending that I am Kemal or any
other one like him. And we have "uncountably" many of them.

This is where my now-well-known hatred of intra-left fights comes from.

Sabri