Confession

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Mon Sep 8 23:37:05 MDT 2003

Eli,

	Jerry Brown is a complete, utter, total flake. I don't think he
proves anything about anything. Back a long time ago, when he was
governor, I think it was Nelson Blackstock who wrote an article on him
for the Militant headlined something like "Jerry Brown: skinflint guru
of the ruling rich." He's always done his bullshit eccentric shtick and
then screwed the working people. He's just a liberal, and as the
Panthers used to say, scratch a liberal, find a pig.

	At any rate, I think the Sacbee article, coming on top of the
other reports, should settle the matter about whether or not Camejo is
raising the Iraq issue.

José