International Viewpoint articles

Nigel Irritable nigel_irritable at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 07:21:23 MDT 2003

I too would be interested in seeing the articles on
Venezuala, Johannes. I'd also be very interested in
the article by Francois Vercammen on the Conference of
the European Anti-Capitalist Left.

The positive reports I have heard of the Conference
have tended to be very vague, full of good will and
not a lot else. It would be useful to hear the views
of the LCR - the people who actually run the
Conference.

Is mise le meas
Brian Cahill