More Camejo

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:34:20 MDT 2003

I forgot my most interesting note on today's debate. Although Peter didn't
manage to find the time to mention Iraq, he DID manage to include (from
memory I believe it was in his summary) a denunciation of Schwarzenegger as
a "Bonapartist." He did explain (briefly) what he meant by that, but I
imagine a fair number of people in the audience still had to duck as it went
zipping over their heads. :-) I suspect he would have done better to keep
the explanation and drop the label, except for the smile of recognition it
brought in a certain (small) segment of the audience.

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es