More on Iraq

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Thu Sep 11 16:02:16 MDT 2003

I read the Workers' Liberty statement, which is very innovative. We have a
category called "regional imperialist", applied to Iraq -- which then gives
us an excuse not to take sides against real imperialism.

This has unlimited potential. For example, Indonesia seized East Timor and
West Papua -- so it must be "regional imperialist". Peru once seized a
section of Ecuador's jungle terrain, so I guess it is too. Vietnam sent
troops into Cambodia, so it must be "regional imperialist" as well. At this
rate, we can be neutral on everything.