Forwarded from Anthony (farmers)

dmschanoes dmschanoes at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 17:04:09 MDT 2003

ML writes:
 Not to put too fine a point on it, but not a single one of these assertions
cites anything--and as someone who has spent
 years---decades--researching these questions, I don't see any of these as
clearly true statements.  (I don't label them as absolutely untrue
 only because the deliberate use of "many" leaves room for hedging.)

Now you may find this had to believe, but I was hoping you would enter into
this discussion, because I figured you were the one who had studied this
more deeply than most people.

So don't stop now, keep going....

dms